- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 12 packets of stevia-based sweetener* (like Truvía®*)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute*
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries; fresh or frozen
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Yield: Makes 12 muffins
*may substitute 1 large egg – will alter nutrition facts
- Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, stevia-based sweetener (like Truvía®), sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine milk, egg substitute, oil and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture. Mix until just moistened. Do not over mix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter into twelve 2-1/2 inch paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until tops are lightly browned.
*Regular chocolate chips can be substituted for mini chips, if desired
**Please consult online conversion chart, as conversions vary by brand