With just 5 delicious calories per serving, it’s a fruity-fresh addition to your freezer. Now summer-picked berries can be enjoyed all year long! This jam has 88% fewer calories* and 89% less sugar* than the full-sugar version. Makes 38 servings.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp of jam
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories 5
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- Erythritol 1g
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin A 0% DV
- Vitamin C 10% DV
- Calcium 0% DV
- Iron 0% DV
2 cups crushed strawberries
2⁄3 cup Truvía® Natural Sweetener Spoonable
1⁄2 packet (25g) pectin for no-sugar-needed recipes
1⁄2 cup water
- Wash and rinse plastic containers with tight-fitting lids.
- Wash and hull strawberries. Crush 1 cup of berries at a time using a potato masher, leaving some bits of fruit. (Do not purée)
- Measure 2 cups of crushed fruit and place in large bowl.
- Blend together Truvía® Natural Sweetener and pectin until thoroughly mixed in a large saucepan.
- Stir in water and bring Truvía® Natural Sweetener, pectin, water mixture to a boil on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add fruit into hot pectin mixture and stir for 1 minute until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour jam into prepared containers, leaving 1⁄2 inch of space at the top to allow for expansion during freezing, and cover.
- Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours until set.
- Store jam in freezer for up to 1 year. Thaw each jar in the refrigerator before using. May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- This jam has 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving as compared to 40 calories and 9 grams of sugar per serving in the full-sugar version.