- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp of a stevia-based sweetener* (like Truvía®)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp skim milk
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
Serving Size: 2 cookies Yield: Makes 48 cookies
- Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place butter, stevia-based sweetener* (like Truvía®) and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Cream together ingredients for 1½ minutes, then add eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix for 1 minute.
- Blend rolled oats, flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into egg mixture until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll a tablespoon of dough into 1-inch balls and place on nonstick cookie sheet approximately 2 inches apart.
- Flatten cookies gently with the bottom of a glass dipped into cornstarch or flour.
- Bake in oven 10-12 minutes to a light brown color.
*Please consult online conversion chart, as conversions vary by brand