- 1 unbaked pie shell, 9″
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp of a stevia-based sweetener* (like Truvía®)
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup pecans
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp molasses
Serving Size: 1 slice
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine corn syrup, stevia-based sweetener (like Truvía®), oats, melted butter, salt, beaten eggs, pecans, vanilla, water and molasses.
- Pour into a prepared unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 45–50 minutes until set.
- For a crisper bottom crust, preheat a cookie sheet in the oven before placing unbaked pie on sheet to bake.
- Allow pie to rest on a cooling rack for an hour before slicing.
*Please consult online conversion chart, as conversions vary by brand